Do you ever hold your breath in yoga?
You’re not the only one! Sometimes the mind gets so busy, we simply forget to breathe.
Perhaps are you simply unsure what the best way is to breathe for good health, vitality, and mental/emotional clarity?
Did you know there are simple yet profound yoga breathing techniques backed by scientific research and used by professionals across the globe to increase physical endurance and spiritual strength?
In just a few weeks, these breath practices will invigorate your daily routine, help you reduce stress and anxiety, improve your health and mental outlook, and offer you new ways to connect to your spiritual heart for a more satisfying life.
Now you too can benefit. . .
By sharing with you what I discovered, you too will find new ways to claim the healing power of your breath.
The course I created to help you sustain your health and vitality is called,
Consciously Exhale: The Power of Breath
Grounded in current research-informed breath practices that are rooted in ancient yoga wisdom, this course invites you to experience firsthand the positive influence breath has on the physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of your being. And make it part of your life!
Limited yoga experience?
No worries. The breath knows no boundaries.
What The Experts Are Saying . . .
“Yes, breathing in different patterns really can influence our body weight and overall health. Yes, how we breathe really does affect the size and function of our lungs. Yes, breathing allows us to hack into our own nervous system, control our immune response, and restore our health. Yes, changing how we breathe will help us live longer.”
Lillah is a highly informed and gracious teacher. This class helped grow my awareness of how I breathe and provided strategies to experiment with my breath. I’m finding that with practice my stamina is improving, and it takes less time to fall back to sleep when I awaken in the middle of the night.
There was ample explanation and time to practice each type of breathwork with sensitive and knowledgeable feedback to questions and challenges of participants. The spiritual aspects of yoga were beautifully woven into the breathwork experience.
“Lillah, I just read your posts on breathing. Your ability to synthesize a great deal of information, simplify it but not dumb it down, adding image and metaphor, is absolutely wonderful. Your teaching style is clear, coherent, and focused. The way you approach the breath is with an air of caution and at the same time giving people options. It’s like a basic breathing starter kit. You’ve done an amazing job of integrating a lot of information in order to help a lot of people.”
I really like your style of delivery. Your voice resonates with me and the speed you talk at does too.Thank you for all of the time you took to put this class together and teach it.
What You Will Receive in This Course . . .
- A month of breath practices to deeply connect body, heart, and soul
- Four 90-minute instructional classes, Thursdays, 4:30-6:00 pm EDT
- Twelve 30-minute guided breath practice sessions meeting Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 7:00 am EDT
- Six detailed PDFs outlining the key concepts presented in each class
- All classes held live on Zoom and recorded for repeat viewing
- Weekly yoga poses to prepare the physical body for a deeper experience of breath
- Homework to help broaden your experience and build your personal breath practice
- Access to the password protected web page hosting all course content and class recordings
And More . . .
- An understanding of functional breathing compared to belly breathing
- The spiritual importance of central channel breathing
- Why coherent breathing leads to the highest integration of body, mind, and spirit
- How traditional yoga pranayama techniques open the energetic body and improve sensitivity
- How the four element breaths lead to deep meditation and self-renewal
- Receive the benefit of group energy to support your growth and experience
- Experience the support of like-minded practitioners on the journey
Consciously Exhale: The Power of Breath
… will give you the knowledge and understanding you’ll need to improve the overall quality of your life — no matter what your age or fitness level. You’ll learn to be more at home in your body, more comfortable, confident, and courageous about moving through your life.
The 12 hours of guided breathwork training offered here is a tremendous value. Purchasing online courses individually to cover all the topics outlined above would cost you $800 and up. Or, hiring a private Yoga Therapist such as myself you would pay over $1000. This offer is built on a goldmine of research and expertise that can form the basis of a sustainable and safe yoga breath and meditation practice you can start today and enjoy for years to come.
Making the Value Greater than $1800
Fair Market Value: $495
- Four 90-minute Digital Yoga Classes including Q & A – Value $100
- 12 Individual Guided Practice Sets – Value $240
- 6 Educational Peer Reviewed PDFs – Value $125
- Satisfaction guarantee – Value $30
Actual Price — $157
Because I understand how important the breath is to help you minimize stress and maintain good health on all levels, I am happy to have you Save $30 as my Introductory Offer.
Purchase this transformative journey for only $127! Use Code EXHALE30 at check out.
Just a few more steps……
Note to yoga teachers: This course is registered with Yoga Alliance for 12 CEU hours. YACEP provider.
In the Light and Truth of Yoga,