Yoga Mastery: Vibrant After 50 – Next Live Online Course TBA
with Lillah Schwartz
Does your current yoga practice leave you longing for more? More understanding? Better results? Less confusion? Are you experiencing more joint injuries your not sure how to address?
If you are like many of my students
If you are like many of my students, you believe in the promise of yoga and know you need and want yoga to help manage your stress, improve your flexibility, and keep your body and mind healthy, but you are just not getting the benefits you long for.
Your mission—should you choose to accept it—is to develop a comprehensive and sustainable yoga practice to help you avoid joint injury, maintain mobility and strength, and reduce stress, in 12 short weeks, so you can become more confident, centered, and vibrant beyond the age of 50.
Imagine … having all the tools you need to address the structural imbalances you may have to avoid injuries, transform your understanding of how to safely apply yoga poses to your specific needs, and improve your mobility and strength by establishing a regular yoga practice. Claim these gifts and more with this unique and well-rounded yoga practice series to keep you vibrant and pain-free for years to come.
Over Forty-Five Years of Experience
Over my 45 years of teaching and practicing yoga, I have come to know from personal experience and study, how to address the challenges of staying vigorous and dynamic beyond 50.
The challenge for you is to learn how to recognize what your body needs and then have the tools and understanding necessary to address those needs. For that, it is important to have a yoga teacher who can ask you the right questions.
I have condensed my years of study . . .
My goal is to help you expand your self-perception, gain new knowledge and depth of understanding about your body, along with gaining a new sense of clarity and direction for your practice.
A sustainable yoga practice is two fold – learning the best alignment and actions for your body and also learning how to resolve the physical and emotional obstacles that may arise along your journey.
This is why I am offering you a place in my new
Yoga Mastery: Vibrant After 50 – Live Online Course
Your chance to benefit from real-time interactive learning, plus direct mentorship to help you focus and thrive.
Not all online courses are equal. There are a variety of online yoga courses out there, but for this format to be effective, frequent online interaction is essential!
This mentorship course includes:
- Live interactive Zoom classes, as well as pre-recorded classes
- The opportunity to interact and share experiences in breakout rooms
- Weekly inspiration to foster positive change
- Guided self-reflection to enhance learning
- A free 30-minute private session with Lillah to customize your experience
- Weekly live Q&A sessions
- A free copy of Lillah’s book, Healing Our Backs with Yoga, for every student who completes the course.
- A Graduation Celebration!
What you’ll experience…
- 8 unique and structurally harmonizing yoga sequences
- Consistent support to show up to your yoga practice and reap the benefits
- Ways to understand how your body/mind works and avoid common misperceptions in yoga that can lead to injury
- Yoga skills to improve your hip health, posture, and build better bones
- A clear map of how to reach your goals so you can return again and again
What my students said about this format in 2021:
“Lillah, you are a gifted and generous teacher and a beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing your vast experience through incisive observations and personalized instruction. I’m amazed what you can detect through a Zoom camera! Look forward taking more classes and deepening my yoga practice with your guidance.”
“After only 2 sessions, I am so grateful to find you. Thank you so much for sharing your heart, your experience, and your awesome, awesome skills. It feels like a perfect matchup with my needs.”
“I especially love the way Lillah will demonstrate a posture, point out what parts of the body to focus on when doing the posture, and include a list of all benefits. With her keen eye, she pinpoints our off-target posture and provides constructive and effective feedback to improve or modify the pose. I learned so much about my body by taking her classes. I have been her student for 6 months now, and I am so grateful for her wisdom and guidance.”
“I found Lillah in a search for instruction on alignment that was missing from all of the other yoga I was taking. I’ve since become one of her grateful students. Lillah is unusually focused on her individual students—she remembers your hip pain, your shoulder injury, your asymmetries—and helps each student to modify and challenge themselves with those in mind. She’s also simply inspirational: strong, funny, and very good at what she does!”
“Lillah taught me how to manage my physical, emotional, and mental issues for a better quality of life. My unstable pelvis will never go away, but I know how to manage it myself for a pain-free life thanks to Lillah. I am also a yoga teacher, who works mostly with 50+ population and I routinely use her insights and sequencing in my classes. It shouldn’t come as a surprise to learn that my classes are the most well attended at TWO different studios. Lillah is a treasure.”
The Pre-recorded Class Topics you will explore
1. Foundations of Alignment
The alignment details most yoga teachers miss. Gain body awareness and knowledge to maintain joint health
2. Improve Your Posture: Center Your Mind
The key muscle groups that contribute to good posture. Enjoy psoas release and how fascia (connective tissue) contributes to posture
3. Spread Your Wings: Shoulder Class Part 1
Learn simple progressive shoulder stretches that support healthy movement. Explore heart/brain resonance.
4. Free and Balance Your Hips
Discover 7 anatomical hips stretches that improve mobility and reduce hip pain.
5. Restore Your Center: Balance Poses
Discover how to switch on your parasympathetic nervous system using position and awareness.
6. Yoga to Build Bone Density
Learn research-informed practices to help build bone density and lessen the risk of osteoporosis.
7. Reclaim Your Youthful Spine
Restore suppleness, ease of movement, and strength in your spine.
8. Shoulder and Arm Release: Part 2
Build muscular balance and tone in the shoulder girdle. Learn an effective practice of supported shoulder stand to improve organ function and immunity.
Five Additional PDF’s to Support Your Learning:
- All practice sequences for quick reference, training tips, and review.
- The 5 key movement principles and facts about fascia.
- Foundations of alignment important cues and bone density practice overview.
- The importance of the pelvic clock for balanced hip release and spinal stability.
- Seven anatomical hip stretches, called the Hip Sequence, from my book Healing Our Backs with Yoga. (adapted from the Purna Yoga Hip Series by Aadil Palkhivala)
At the end of 12 weeks you will:
- Improve and/or establish your home yoga practice by adding a variety of movements that your body will thrive on.
- Claim new clarity around where you need to focus your practice to maintain harmony and vitality.
- Expand your list of yoga tools to modify poses using props to accommodate your limitations and keep your joints safe.
- Begin to apply the knowledge you gain to build a sustainable yoga practice for yourself, as well as share new information with others as a yoga teacher!
Yoga Alliance – 38 CEU Hours
January 3, 2022 – 5:00 – 6:00 pm EST
- Live Zoom Course Orientation and Introductions
Four Fabulous 90 Minute Live Zoom Classes
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm EST on the following dates:
- January 19, February 9, March 2, March 23
- Receive yoga philosophy and practice prompts each Monday morning in our private Facebook group.
- Receive 3 questions in the morning about the current weeks’ practice to help you deepen your thinking and claim your experience– answer in our private Facebook group.
- 12:00 pm EST, Live Facebook Q and A – Questions submitted to the Facebook group will be addressed during the lunch hour then posted in our Facebook Group.
Saturday New Sequence Arrives
- Receive your next pre-recorded class with supporting documents delivered to your email inbox. Enjoy weekend practice time.
March 28, 2022 – 5:00 – 6:00 pm EST
- Live Zoom Graduation Ceremony and Celebration! – Yeah!
Experience you can trust.
C-IAYT, Adaptive Yoga and Back Care Specialist.
Equipped with a purposeful combination of experience and empathy, Lillah Schwartz, guides yoga students and teachers to discover the physical benefits, deep healing, heart resonance, and spiritual awakening that yoga offers.
Based on her personal experience with injury and an extensive background in anatomy and physiology, Lillah has for more than 35 years shared the science and spirit of yoga wisdom with thousands of students and teachers, helping them connect with their healing potential to overcome pain and enjoy a more vibrant and authentic life.
An IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist, Lillah is recognized as a leader in yoga for back care. Author of the successful 2016 book, Healing Our Backs with Yoga, she has also produced several wellness courses for YogaU Online. Since 1998 she offered her widely respected teacher-training programs at the 200 & 500-hour levels, including adaptive yoga and therapeutics. She also created a comprehensive teacher-training/ manual used by other yoga instructors.
Lillah pioneered the Iyengar method in North Carolina from 1981–2009, and held an Iyengar teaching certificate for 23 years. She is also a Registered Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance (E-RYT500) and CEU provider.
Using a range of teaching platforms and materials, Lillah continues to share the benefits of her years of ongoing learning and lived experience with countless appreciative yoga practitioners.
The Yoga Mastery: Vibrant After 50 – Live Online Course
The Yoga Mastery: Vibrant After 50 – Live Online Course will inform and add additional wisdom to your practice whether you have limited yoga experience, years of practice, or have embarked on a yoga teacher-training journey.
Again – Your mission—should you choose to accept it—is to develop a comprehensive and sustainable yoga practice to help you avoid joint injury, maintain mobility and strength, and reduce stress, in 12 short weeks, so you can become more confident, centered, and vibrant beyond the age of 50.
“My intent is to help you transform your practice, find dominion within yourself to understand yoga as a conduit for healing, and to reduce your suffering on many levels.” ~Lillah
If you were to pursue a similar level of training, you’d have to spend several thousand dollars over many, many years. Or, if you hired a private Yoga Therapist such as myself you would pay $1500 or more. Purchasing online courses individually to cover all topics you would cost you $800 and up. This offer is built on a goldmine of expertise that can form the basis of a sustainable and safe yoga practice you can start today and enjoy for years to come.
Making the Greater Value: More than $2300
The Fair Market Value: $997.95
- 8 digital yoga practice sequences – Value $240
- 5 PDFS, including the practice sequences, training tips, and more—Value $125
- Free 30-minute private session with Lillah – Value $60
- Free copy of Lillah’s book, Healing Our Backs with Yoga – Value $27.95
- 24 hours of weekly contact and coaching – Value $275
- 8 hours of live zoom classes plus their recordings– Value $240
- Satisfaction guarantee – Value $30
Your Price – $495
This 38-hour training is limited to only 18 participants so that everyone can reach “mission accomplished!”
Don’t miss out! Claim your space today. Special $70 Holiday discount, only $425 from November 24 through December 29. [ 10% of all proceeds donated to Heifer International] Use Code – VITAL-70
Send Lillah an email at: onelove @yoga withLillah .com
Or Send me a message below.
Lines of communication are always open. Feel free to email me ( Contact form ) or send me a Facebook message with any questions you may have. You can also watch short clips of mine on You Tube.
Note to yoga teachers: This course is registered with Yoga Alliance for 38 CEU hours. YACEP provider.
In the Light and Truth of Yoga,
Copyright 2020© | Yoga With Lillah | All Rights Reserved