Discover, a proven yoga program to stabilize your S.I. joints for pain relief and reliable hip mobility. Live Online.
Did you know your yoga practice could actually be eroding the stability of your SI joints?
If you’re like most of my students you’re counting on yoga to help you stay flexible, relieve joint pain, reduce stress, and keep your joints healthy through time.
However, an anatomically incorrect yoga practice, overstretching, and a lack of knowledge of the fundamental biomechanics of your hips and sacroiliac joints consistently contribute to the growing epidemic of pelvic instability and injury among yoga practitioners.
So if you are a yoga teacher or student hoping for healthy hip joints that last for a lifetime… continue reading.
I see the same pattern over and over
I see the same pattern over and over again among new and experienced yoga teachers and students. . .
Tracey was in her 30s, athletic, and full of life. As long as she kept up her strong physical activities, she didn’t notice her hips were out of balance. Until she started a yoga practice.
After a short time she began experiencing disturbing pain in her knee, hip, and lower back, and couldn’t seem to find relief. Going through a typical yoga practice only made the pain worse.
Surprisingly, yoga practitioners are experiencing more and more hip problems due to unrecognized pelvic asymmetries and sacroiliac joint instabilities.
After three months of relearning proper body mechanics and understanding the pattern of her particular pelvic asymmetry, Tracey’s back and knee pain had diminished, and her hips were more stable.
Six months later she was pain-free 90% of the time and understood exactly how to practice correctly and which yoga poses were most helpful to her body.
Now you too can have this knowledge.
Because of my own personal experience
Because of my own personal experience with SI joint dysfunction and pelvic asymmetry, as well as observing the growing number of students who complain of hip pain, I have pulled together all the practices I’ve discovered over the years to help you find pain relief and hip stability.
Whether you are 30 or 60 years old, a yoga student or a yoga teacher, you may be practicing yoga in a way that causes further imbalances in your hips. It’s time to find out if you have an asymmetric pelvis and if your poses are helping or hurting you.
The 5-week Live Online Training package is called. . .
The Happy Pelvis Yoga Training
My goal with this course is to provide you with the anatomical information and practice tips you need to help you make sense of your pelvis and return to a functional, pain-free yoga practice.
- Five 90-minute live classes on Zoom. Meeting on consecutive Wednesdays at 4:00 pm EST.
- Recordings of all classes available for later viewing so you can attend live or watch later, if you need to miss a class.
- A copy of Lillah’s Yoga U course – “Addressing Pelvic Asymmetry” – offering indispensable information to set the framework for a productive live practice interaction.
- A copy of – “10 Yoga Moves to Tame the Psoas & Reduce Back Pain” video package.
- A password-protected private course web page, including PDF handouts and live class recordings for easy access to the material.
- Q&A with community interaction in live classes and through comments on the private course web page.
- A Free 30-minute Zoom consultation with Lillah to fine-tune your understanding.
- Permanent access to all course materials.
Benefits you’ll experience:
- Receive informed guidance on the proper execution of common yoga poses to avoid injury
- Practice well rounded pose sequences, created by a therapeutic yoga expert, which will support healthy hips
- Improve your ability to stand and walk longer distances without discomfort in a matter of weeks
- Experience how the physiology of stretching can release physical pain and discomfort with ease
- Investigate techniques to distinguish between lower back and Sacroiliac joint pain
- Explore how the right use of breath is at the core of stability and the mind/body connection
- Claim the feeling of groundedness and security that comes from a stable pelvis
- Receive direct guidance on how to identify the map of your body for greater certainty about which poses to practice and which to avoid
What my students say . . .
“I love taking online classes with Lillah! Her knowledge of the body is exceptional. She is so attentive to her students throughout the Zoom session, making the experience so very personal. She has the eye to read bodies very well and has us make adjustments even though we are miles apart. As a Yoga Teacher myself, she has enriched my personal practice in ways I never imagined and helped me to find relief in my low back and hips!”
“I’ve been very surprised to feel more fluidity and openness in my hips over the past several months working with you on stabilizing and strengthening vs opening and stretching. I’m sure that’s no surprise to you but I’m just so grateful to be on the right track.
The Skills you’ll acquire:
♥ Understand the three common mechanical errors in yoga that contribute to S.I. joint pain
♥ Hints and cautions for embarking on a yoga practice when you have SI joint discomfort
♥ Learn how to effectively release and tone the psoas muscles for improved posture and sacral support
♥ Move in exact precise and gentle ways to avoid unnecessary discomfort
♥ Recognize daily habits that are easy to change and contribute to SI joint dysfunction
♥ Ways to address muscular imbalance for greater overall stability and function
♥ Learn how the physiology of stretching can release physical pain and discomfort with ease
♥ Discover the best practices when choosing twisting poses to keep your SI joints safe
♥ The best and safest ways to stretch your piriformis muscle
♥ The magic of Pelvic Reset Techniques used by professionals to correct and stabilize the SI joints
♥ Tools to manage the lower back pain that comes from SI joint dysfunction
♥ Come to understand the importance of symmetrical toning as the foundation of your yoga practice
♥ Gain a repertoire of poses that will not disturb your S.I. joints!
Skill Set ~ “Addressing Pelvic Asymmetry” YogaU course:
Pre-recorded Lecture with corresponding PDF’s:
1. Introduction to basic anatomy and the four types of S.I. joint dysfunction.
2. Learn seven muscle range of motion tests as objective measures to learn the map of your pelvis.
3. Practice a supine anatomically balanced hip series to subjectively measure and respond to the sensations of long and short muscles.
Pre-recorded Practice Sets in the Yoga U Course
Practice 1 – Unstick the Sacroiliac Joints
How to traction your hips and S.I. joints safely. How to avoid the over stretching that perpetuates injury.
Practice 2 – Poses to Stabilize the Sacrum
Practice baseline poses for symmetrical toning of the pelvis. Plus ways to identify imbalances between the hips and thighs.
Practice 3 – Open and Balance the Pelvic Floor
A dynamic asana class to open and balance the pelvic floor in type-four sacral asymmetries.
Practice 4 – Poses to Build Core Tone
Effective front thigh releases combined with back body toning for deep pelvic stability. Plus guidance to address the challenges of balance.
Experience you can trust.
C-IAYT, Adaptive Yoga and Back Care Specialist.
Equipped with a purposeful combination of experience and empathy, Lillah Schwartz, guides yoga students and teachers to discover the physical benefits, deep healing, heart resonance, and spiritual awakening that yoga offers.
Based on her personal experience with injury and an extensive background in anatomy and physiology, Lillah has for more than 35 years shared the science and spirit of yoga wisdom with thousands of students and teachers, helping them connect with their healing potential to overcome pain and enjoy a more vibrant and authentic life.
An IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist, Lillah is recognized as a leader in yoga for back care. Author of the successful 2016 book, Healing Our Backs with Yoga, she has also produced several wellness courses for YogaU Online. Since 1998 she offered her widely respected teacher-training programs at the 200 & 500-hour levels, including adaptive yoga and therapeutics. Lillah pioneered the Iyengar method in North Carolina from 1981–2009, and held an Iyengar teaching certificate for 23 years. She is also a Registered Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance (E-RYT500) and CEU provider.
Using a range of teaching platforms and materials, Lillah continues to share the benefits of her years of ongoing learning and lived experience with countless appreciative yoga practitioners.
Learn how to manage your pelvis so you can adjust yourself in any yoga class and stay safe!
It’s vital for yoga practitioners to understand they’re especially vulnerable to the deleterious effects of pelvic asymmetry and misguided practice.
So if you are interested in expanding your yoga tool kit for ongoing pain relief and stability, join me for this well-rounded and in-depth study of the pelvis. Find the path to keep your hips happy and integrated!
I have made it my mission to help students like you find pain relief, avoid confusion, and continue to benefit from an informed yoga practice that actually helps your body and mind stay healthy and resilient.
The Happy Pelvis Yoga Training begins Wednesday March 15th at 4:00-5:30 pm.
If you have a leg length discrepancy, are practicing and/or teaching yoga, plus have any pain in your hip area, knees, or lower back…you need this course!
Yoga Alliance – 12 CEU Hours. Link to Course Study Schedule
Over 30 years of training, practice, and experience has gone into creating this program. If you were to pursue a similar level of training you could spend upward of $3000, with years of your time. If you hired a private yoga therapist like myself you would pay $1800 and up. This offer is built on a goldmine of expertise that can form the basis of a sustainable and safe yoga practice you can start today and enjoy for years to come.
Making the Greater Value: more than $1800
Due to the nature of the material, this training is limited to 20 students.
So Claim Your Space Today!
- Yoga U Course with a 1-hour Powerpoint and 4 downloadable videos and transcripts – Value $108
- Five 90-minute Live Zoom classes recorded for later viewing – Value $150
- A copy of 10 Yoga Moves to Tame the Psoas video package – Value $155
- Free 30-minute Private Lesson on Zoom with Lillah – Value $75
- Additional PDF handouts – Value $30
- 30-day money back guarantee – Value $20
Actual Price – $297
Send Lillah a message below.
Note to yoga teachers: This course is registered with Yoga Alliance for 13 CEU hours. YACEP provider.
In the Light and Truth of Yoga,
Copyright 2020© | Yoga With Lillah | All Rights Reserved