Are you a yoga practitioner over 50?
As a yoga practitioner over 50, do you find yourself getting more joint injuries over time but are not sure how to address them safely with your yoga practice?
If you have some yoga experience and consider yourself to be an active person over 50, this program will help you avoid joint injury, maintain and enhance your mobility, strength, and balance as you age, while bolstering your sense of purpose and connection to yourself and others.
I have condensed my years of study . . .
I have condensed my years of study and teaching into a brand-new series based on a well-rounded combination of poses to help you age gracefully and keep you strong, balanced, and flexible—body, mind, and spirit.
I know from personal experience how to address the challenges of staying vigorous and dynamic after 50, and I am sure this approach will help you start feeling good right away.
The course I designed for you is called the
Yoga After 50 Vitality Series.
What Students Are Saying . . .
“Lillah is highly knowledgeable and shares her knowledge selflessly with the sincere intention that, we too can benefit, practice with ease, and learn to manage our challenges in an informed and educated way. Lillah’s program is a Blessing!”
“Lillah has an amazingly deep knowledge of yoga, anatomy, and physiology. Her teaching style is kind, precise and individualized. Students of any level can benefit from her classes. I am so grateful for her guidance on my life path!”
“Lillah is an exceptional teacher. Her dedication to yoga in all its parts is inspirational. I feel fortunate to have her in my life, and my body thanks her.”
“Lillah’s yoga mastery of the human body has been instrumental in the functionality of my now 72-year-old body. Everyone who plans to age with ease needs her work. Highly recommended!”
Everything you’ll receive in the Yoga After 50 Vitality Series:
1. Foundations of Alignment
- Build a better yoga foundation.
- Alignment details most yoga teachers miss.
- Learn to see both good and bad alignment in yourself.
- Upgrade your practice and avoid injury.
- Gain body awareness and knowledge to maintain joint health.
- Follow along with this mentally challenging class of standing, twisting, and extending poses.
- Build awareness and gain insight in how to work with movement limitations.
2. Improve Your Posture: Center Your Mind
- Good posture improves organ health.
- Understand the key muscle groups that help you improve your posture.
- Release the psoas muscle to feel taller in a matter of minutes.
- Learn how the facial trains (connective tissue) support posture.
- Find the unseen support of your energy body.
- Explore the spiritual energy in the central channel.
- Experience how to efficiently improve your posture to return to your center mentally and physically.
3. Spread Your Wings: Shoulder Class Part 1
- Regain mobility in your shoulders and neck.
- Release tension and unbind those stuck places easily with rhythmic fascial movement.
- Learn simple and progressive shoulder stretches that support healthy movement.
- Strengthen weak areas of your upper back.
- Explore mental centering and heart/brain resonance focused on the benefits of expressing love and appreciation.
4. Free and Balance Your Hips
- Restore youthful, relaxed, and flexible hips.
- Discover 7 anatomical hip stretches that improve mobility and reduce hip pain.
- Retain your ability to squat and stand without help.
- Learn to balance your hips, improve your stride, and tone your pelvic floor.
- Start with mental centering, an invocation, and an earth prayer.
5. Restore Your Center: Balance Poses
- Find balance to de-stress your nervous system.
- Learn body/mind tricks to balance inside and out.
- Explore how the science of neuro-plasticity supports the importance of returning to center over and over again.
- Discover how to switch on your para-sympathetic nervous system using position and awareness.
- Practice a guided meditation on the energy body and the sensations that help us relate to the space we live in.
6. Yoga to Build Bone Density
- Experience a yoga practice for strong bones.
- Enjoy a challenging class to improve spinal health.
- Learn research-informed practices to help build bone density and lessen the risk of osteoporosis.
- Receive added hints and cautions for a safe practice.
- Begin with a centering meditation using ‘Sitali’ breathing to increase vitality.
- Explore the space between earth and sky, to recognize we are more than physical and to listen to our inner guidance.
7. Reclaim Your Youthful Spine
- Restore suppleness and ease of movement in your spine.
- Overcome the common stiffness of aging.
- Learn how to progressively unwind the fascia and small muscles in the spine.
- Enjoy a challenging class of selected twisting poses to release deep tension.
- Discover how to approach and practice supported back bends to help boost your immunity.
8. Shoulder and Arm Release: Part 2
- Experience the best yoga practice to boost immunity.
- Learn poses to release tight fascia, build neuromuscular balance, and create tone in the shoulder girdle.
- Improve the mobility of your hands and wrists, while decreasing pain.
- Learn to effectively practice supported shoulder stand and plow using chairs to improve overall organ function and immunity.
- Begin with a centering meditation, bumblebee breath, and the divine light invocation.
- Discover and connect to the safety of the energy field around our body.
- Invite the feeling of security to let go of deep tension in your shoulders.
Plus 5 PDFS to assist your learning: ($125 Value)
- All practice sequences for quick reference, training tips, and review.
- The 5 key movement principles and facts about fascia.
- Foundations of alignment important cues and bone density practice overview.
- The importance of the pelvic clock for balanced hip release and spinal stability.
- Seven anatomical hip stretches, called the Hip Sequence, from my book Healing Our Backs with Yoga. (adapted from the Purna Yoga Hip Series by Aadil Palkhivala)
If you were to pursue a similar level of training, you’d have to spend several thousand dollars over many, many years. Or, if you hired a private Yoga Therapist such as myself you would pay $1500 or more. Purchasing online courses individually to cover all topics you would pay $800 and up. This offer is built on a goldmine of expertise that can form the basis of a sustainable and safe yoga practice you can start today and enjoy for years to come.
Making the Greater Value: more than $1500
The Fair Market Value: $395
- 8 digital yoga practice sets – Value $240
- 5 PDFS, including the practice sequences, training tips, and more—Value $125
- 6-month guarantee – Value $30
Actual Price – $199
** But I know how important this information will be to your healing journey, so I hope you will take advantage of this introductory offer and save $100 before the timer runs out!
Just a few more steps……
Note to yoga teachers: This course is registered with Yoga Alliance for 10 CEU hours. YACEP provider.
In the Light and Truth of Yoga,