Do you struggle with recurring back pain in spite of your best efforts?
Does the source of that pain remain a mystery?
As a yoga practitioner over 50, do you worry that yoga may be contributing to your back problems? If you have tried yoga classes with some positive results yet can’t seem to get over the hump to lasting pain relief in your lower back and hips … listen closely.
Practicing yoga without a back care perspective can actually lead to injury. And with so many different approaches to yoga, it can be difficult to know which approach would best help you find relief and sustain your back health.
My goal as a seasoned yoga teacher . . .
My goal as a seasoned yoga teacher is to help my students of all ages experience positive results quickly and easily.
That is why I am excited about sharing this information with you to help you tap into your own inner wisdom, gain new understanding, and start feeling better right away.
I will share with you the missing keys I’ve distilled from years of study and practice that will help you find back pain relief and approach your yoga practice with confidence and intelligence using your body AND your mind.
The unique course I designed for you is called:
Mind/Body Guide to Yoga Back Care Beyond 50
So if you ever wonder whether the sensations you feel while stretching are beneficial or harmful, this course will help you learn to identify the difference, progressively build your skills, and discover the yoga moves that are most helpful to you.
Catch a video glimpse of the new information you will discover in this course. Then read on!
What Students Are Saying . . .
“Lillah’s cues are always very specific and helpful. It is really clear how much she cares about her students and for the art of yoga. I am learning so much from her.”
“Lillah is the most incredible yoga teacher I have had the pleasure to study with. She has helped me understand what it Feels like to do it right!”
“Lillah’s anatomical and physiological knowledge of the human body is impeccable. However, her real strength is in the 35 years of teaching experience, which enables her to share practical hands-on knowledge and teaching skills with yoga teachers like myself. Her devotion, enthusiasm, and compassion to yoga and her students make her class very heart-warming.”
“When I found Lillah, I knew I had found the way to healing my own intense low back pain. With her compassion for those in pain and with physical limitations, she guides her students with care and accuracy. Her knowledge of the human body and how all the systems work together to create a whole body and mind is a constant amazement to me.”
All the Skills you will Acquire and Build during this course:
Class 1. Building Awareness: Form and Function
- Expand your kinesthetic awareness of the pelvis in relationship to the spine.
- Explore the sensations of positioning and alignment for back safety.
- Develop core awareness and simple stretches to extend the spine.
- Embrace gratitude for your healing potential.
Class 2. Finding Vertical: Posture and the Psoas
- Understand ways to identify the sensations of stretching to help you safely navigate your back pain.
- Discover the psoas muscle with preliminary releases to begin to re-educate your posture.
- Explore the positioning of the shoulders to help you lift and extend your spine.
- • Enjoy the emotional ease of standing upright
Class 3. Pelvic Harmony: Unwinding Sciatica
- Learn the most reliable pose to stretch the piriformis muscle and which pose to avoid.
- Explore well-rounded hip stretches to both stabilize and decompress your lumbar spine.
- Practice self-acceptance and non-judgment.
Class 4. Restore Your Fluid Spine: Fascia and Movement
- Understand the importance of connective tissue, or fascia, and how it limits freedom of movement.
- Use rhythmic patterns of movement, following known lines of fascia, to enjoy renewed mobility and ease in your shoulders, spine, ribs, and hips.
- Experience ways to safely twist to lessen back pain and improve the health of the spine.
- Practice letting go and opening to your intuition.
Class 5. Cultivate a Balanced Core: 360°
- Learn how to establish a stable core, creating tone on all four sides of your body, including the pelvic floor.
- Discover which part of your core needs the most attention to create back harmony.
- Practice being grounded in self-compassion as you progressively build strength.
Class 6. Making Friends with Gravity: Strength and Balance
- Progress to a modified version of Sun Salutations that supports back pain relief.
- Become aware of the invisible sensations of support to improve your balance.
- Learn how to preserve your back health when getting down and up off the floor.
- Enjoy deep savasana, connecting to hope and your healing potential.
Plus a PDF Booklet
That covers the physical and energetic concepts you need to know to be successful in each of these practice sessions, including:
- An overview of the 5 Koshas or Levels of Being
- How to position your pelvic clock face for optimal stability to avoid back pain
- The importance of the psoas muscle for posture
- Understanding the Vagus nerve as a guide to releasing pain
- The ways a tight Piriformis muscle relates to sciatica
- Important facts about fascia and what causes it to contract
- The beauty of movement spirals
- Guidance to help you progress intelligently through the classes
“In a yoga practice, observing and sensing are critical for developing awareness and discernment so you can respond wisely to the needs of your body. The alignment principles are also necessary as they provide a framework for understanding the sensations of the body as part of self-study and to help us gain mental clarity for informed action.”
Mind/Body Guide to Yoga Back Care Beyond 50 will help you tap into the wisdom of your body while engaging your mind so you can approach your yoga practice with confidence, whether you have limited yoga experience, years of practice, or have embarked on a yoga teacher-training journey.
If you were to pursue a similar level of training on your own, you would spend several thousand dollars over many, many years. Or, if you hired a private Yoga Therapist such as myself, you would pay $1500 or more.
This unique and quintessential yoga back care course is built on a goldmine of expertise that can form the basis of a sustainable and safe yoga practice you can start today and enjoy for years to come.
Making the Value Greater than $1500
Fair Market Value: $210
- 6 digital yoga practice sets – Value $180
- PDF covering physical and energetic concepts for success – Value $30
Actual Price – $127
For a limited time you can enjoy a $30 savings.
Buy now and get instant digital access to the Mind/Body Guide to Yoga Back Care Beyond 50 in its entirety.
Added Bonus! 4 Progressive Traction Videos valued at $108
Just a few more steps……
- Take advantage of the introductory offer and save $100 before the timer runs out.
- Claim your Bonus Traction Videos
Lines of communication are always open. Feel free to email me ( Contact form ) or send me a Facebook message with any questions you may have, or join my private Facebook Group: Yoga Solutions. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel and catch my Free monthly Livestreams.
In the Light of Yoga,
Click to see our recents posts.