Get free and instant access to useful yoga tools.
You don’t have to be a yoga expert to gain lasting relief from back pain,
return to your center, and tap into true vitality.
By signing up for my List you will receive consistent guidance and access to the many tools and knowledge base I have used for over four decades to help yoga students and teachers to improve their skills and achieve a pain-free practice.
Whether you are…
- seeking a mindful therapeutic yoga practice to relieve back, hip, neck, or other aches and pains
- seeking resilience and vitality through the art and science inherent in Yoga
- or seeking to discover tools and perspectives to help you grow as a yoga teacher
You have come to the right place. Welcome!
1. Some yoga experience? Start Here Free 5 Day Psoas Release Training
If you have some yoga experience, this is a great series for you! Discover the foundations of good posture and back pain relief with this unique series of psoas exercises, while also developing your awareness of your deep center. Plus – receive monthly practice tips and resources to support your enduring yoga practice.
“I’ve had a piriformis “issue” for over 12 months – waking up with a stiff and sometimes painful hip. After doing your Psoas release every day, my hip discomfort is negligible. Thank you so much . . .” ~Melbourne, Australia
2. New to Yoga? Free First-Aid Yoga Remedies for Back Pain
If you are new to yoga and seeking back pain relief- this is the place to start. Discover a 4-video series of surprisingly effective poses to get you out of back pain in a matter of minutes – no matter what shape you find yourself in. Plus – receive monthly practice tips and resources to support your enduring yoga practice. Use the title link.
Click to see our recents posts.